My Journey Begins
My paper crafting journey began over 15 years ago when I attended a neighbors Stampin’ Up! party. I was fascinated by the creative process as I watched stamped images come alive on a small piece of card stock. I looked at my finished card as though it were ART on a small canvas.
Pam Strobel Creates
As I saw it, that feeling needed to be shared with others. Stamping and showing others creative ideas has been a passion of mine ever since. To see people experience growth in their creative confidence brings joy to my heart. My creative ideas seem to be never ending. It is a God given gift that I want to share with others.
Other Fun Facts
- I have two amazing adult sons
- I’m an avid gardener and caretaker of chickens
- Peanut M&M’s and Junior Mints are my favorites
- Coastal Cabana is my favorite Stampin' Up! color
- I’m a retired home school sewing instructor
- I’m a breast cancer survivor
Join the Community
ArticlesIs Paper Pumpkin Worth It?
Challenge Yourself to Be a Better Stamper
5 Reasons Why I Love Designer Series Paper
5 Tips Every Stamper Should Know
Collect Pam's Stamping Bucks on every qualifying purchase and redeem your bucks for great rewards.Read More